Welcome Back ... AGAIN !!!
We have new guidance, policies and procedures, following government guidelines on managing the risks of covid-19 here at The Bull Inn.
Our control measures
-All staff members will wash their hands at the beginning, during and at the end of their shifts. Our staff will do a wipe down every hour to minimise the risks, for example , hand washing, wiping of surfaces, stocking hand sanitiser and to enforce social distancing measures.
- A face covering will be required while inside our premises - if you are on your feet , you need something on your face !!
-All customers must adhere the rule of '6'
- Customers must remain seated at all times.
-You can only socialise with people you live with or people that are in your social bubble , inside the pub. You can only socialise in a group of 6 from any household outside the pub.
- You must order a substantial meal if you with to purchase alcohol - All dishes on our menu ( excluding sides) constitute a substantial meal.
- We have limited members of bar staff serving - please be patient ! You will be required to order your drinks/food from your table.
-All customers and visitors will be instructed to wash their hands on arrival and/or use the hand sanitiser provided.
- 1-2 meter physical distancing will be implemented and we will be limiting the amount of customers
-Both internal and external seating has been has been decreased and positioned in a way to implement social distancing (please book with us to reserve a table)
-We have introduced a clear policy and training on what to do if a staff member has Covid-19.
-Majority of payments will be taken by contactless method or paid for via card or Paypal through our NEW APP (you can order and pay from your seat!)
-We have Perspex barriers around our bar.
-We have minimised our touch points.
-To maintain social distancing we have implemented a one way system. Please use the Garden Door on arrival and our Front door when leaving.
-Additional control measures will be implemented as required.